What You Will Be Doing:
- Fully engage in all the NVIDIA GPU/TEGRA platforms and products PCB design development together with global designers.
- Taking the responsibility to transfer schematic net-list design, ID and ME design into the physical PCB design basing on electrical guidance, signal integrity, power integrity, ID and mechanical integrity, EMC and safety, manufacturing industry spec and end-user usability requirement.
- And we have a lot of trainings and researching plans to guide the successful candidates to be the experts of PCB design and related areas.
What we need to see:
- BS/MS in EE or relevant majors.
- Strong knowledge on the circuit theory.
- Good knowledge on the DC-DC power design.
- Good knowledge on the signal integrity theory.
- Good knowledge on the power integrity theoryGood knowledge on the EMC, EMI and Safety techniques.
- Good knowledge on PCB fabrication and assembly process.
- Good knowledge on PC architecture and mobile devices architecture.
- Familiar with one PCB design software is must.
- Can do attitude, good team worker.
- High energy, Ability to learn complex process and concept in a fast pace environment.
- Quick thinking, good decision making skills and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, patient, desire to take challenges.
- Good communication skills (Written and oral).
Ways to Stand Out from the Crowd:
- Have the expeirence on Multi-layer high speed PCB Design.
- Familiar with SI/PI simulation tools is preferred, such as Sigrity, ADS, HFSS and etc.
Purpose of the Job:
- Provide competitive technical solution and solve technical issues for salesman and project.
- Technology popularization to promotion steel fiber technology and market development.
- Training salesman and agent for updating knowledge.
- Occasionally support jobsite.
- Provide technical solution and solve technical issues.
- Publish articles and technology popularization.
- Training salesman and agent.
- Site service.
- Graduates from university with a bachelor degree or above, and major in Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience of PCB Engineering.
- Good team-work spirit.
- Well communication skill.
- Actively self-improving.
- Good English conversation.
- To support CXD VP and office operation, including secretarial and administrative support to management.
- Administer VP’s Calendar and daily agenda.
- As requirement by VP, make regular business reports according to instructions.
- Arrange meeting and important visit schedule.
- Ensure efficient communication with central functions and departments.
- Support to make business plan and Headcount budget.
- Provide support for projects/tasks assigned by VP.
- Bachelor and above degree.
- Entry above work experience in executive assistant or secretary in Multinational companies.
- Good communication skills and business understanding.
- Good practice of MS Office, especially Powerpoint & Excel.
- Fluent in English & Mandarin is must.